Fizola is a curated marketplace blog. You can apply to advertise your products via the link below:
Fizola is a curated marketplace blog. We feature unique goods, handmade wares and craft supplies from curated vendors. When a someone purchases an item on Fizola, they are buying directly from the vendor’s website.
We do review all of our vendors before they can list their products. If you think your products would be a good fit, please apply via the link below.
Our marketplace features uniquely designed products from various companies and individuals. We are looking for products that serve a unique purpose, awe us because of its design/beauty, or fixes a problem.
We love handmade products as they usually do fit the criteria above. So if you sell handmade goods we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply to sell, please visit the apply to sell page.
Fizola is a curated marketplace and we limit what can be sold and/or promoted through our website. These items may present legal risk and/or not fit in with our values as a marketplace.
Please review the list below:
- Products made from Fur
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
- Dangerous Goods Such as Explosives, Flammable Items, Gases, Radioactive Material, Recalled Items, Weapons and Toxic Substances
- Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
- Illegal Items, Items that Promote Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Goods
- Pornography, Mature Content, and Adult Toys
Your items stay listed as long as you have an active subscription.
You can list up to 1000 items with our largest subscription plan.